POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Personal gallery : Re: Personal gallery Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Personal gallery
From: =Bob
Date: 4 Nov 1998 06:50:33
Message: <36403f89.0@news.povray.org>
Message <363B9860.B958C6E5@bigfoot.com>, Alain CULOS  typed...

>=Bob wrote:
>
>> Guess someone should come up with a web page of gallery-only links, unless
>> there already is one. I don't know of a POV-dedicated one beyond the
scattered
>> collections I've seen.
>
>Would you be looking for something like :
> http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=povrayring;list

I wouldn't, because I am joined to the POV-Ray Ring.

> http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=eyecandy;index
> http://www.3dark.com/3d-ring/ http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=3d
ht
>tp://www.yangz.com/3d/
>
> http://www.grafic.demon.co.uk/page7c.htm
>
>For my own, please have a look at :
> http://homepage.tinet.ie/~joannaalain/Alain/e-Image-Synthesis.html
>and look for the Gallery links.
>
>Regards,
>Al.
>
>--
>ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

>To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

I meant that these are not always (sometimes not at all) "galleries" of images
only. They are usually stepping-off points directing to or containing many
other related materials.
Not easy to make picture-only pages I understand, but something to think about
since a network purely based on personal galleries (subject to such criteria)
would be a great thing for the casual art-lover or image-lover as the case may
be. In fact, what about preview picture pages with descriptions and larger
versions located separately? I may do that when I revamp my web pages.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html